How to unblock and block someone on facebook
January 29, 2020
Facebook is a big platform for social network site users and different users active on Facebook at a time But many users have created a fake profile on Facebook and sent you a friend request then you accept it. You accept the user request after that you analyze to the fake user then block the profile of the user. The user has created an activity such as theft, stalkers and fake profile on Facebook then you block someone on Facebook on different types of gadgets like computers and mobile.
Blocking someone is more serious than not being friends with them. When you block someone, you cannot do things like tagging them in articles or viewing articles in your timeline. If they are friends when you block them, it will automatically deactivate them. Think well before making this election.
If you want to block any person to think about it because blocking is an easy process to block the user on facebook
How to block someone on Facebook through computer
- To open your internet browser on your smartphone and computer after that go to the official Facebook page may be open your Facebook page via computer or tablet.
- After that, you go to the navigation menu and select the profile of that user as you want to block. As the simple way to block the user to go to the Facebook search bar and find the name of user on facebook app and block it.
- At once to go the top right side of the facebook app and click the three dots after that you go the message button.
- After that, you go to the menu list and click the block section.
- You will be given the option to cancel your block or continue with it. To confirm your block request, tap the block once again and a person will now be blocked.
How to Block someone on Facebook through mobile phone
- Open your official Facebook app on your smartphone or tablet and make sure to log in to FB account.
- After that, you go to the top search bar of your FB app and search them the name of the user, you block it. To find the correct account of the user and tap on it .
- After that, you go to the top of the Facebook account and click on the three dots on the right side of the app. click on the user profile picture in the menu bar.
- A menu bar to see the popup message option list. you choose from the list and click on the block.
- Finally, the app will ask you to confirm your request and click on the block, then you block to the individual user profile.
Why Do people block others on Facebook
There are some different reasons to people block others on Facebook. People are using harassment, stalking and other behavior activity on Facebook social network sites. So Facebook user block to the other Facebook account and this activity is best for your Facebook performance. These are some reasons below:-
- Harassment can be a big problem of Facebook users and used to prevent suspicious activity against the fake id user. So the blocking tool is beneficial for the Facebook user and protected to the wrong activity.
- Stalking is unfortunately too much of a reality for some Facebook users and stopping those involved is an efficient way to prevent your content from being viewed and sending private messages.
- A real-world, offline, fall between a friend or family member can often cause a person to be unfriended on Facebook. As an unfamiliar user can still see public Facebook posts and send messages directly to you, a major deterioration of the relationship can also result in a block to prevent all future potential interactions with the person.
How to unblock someone on Facebook
If you want to unblock someone on Facebook, then add and come back to your profile. That person will be access your profile on Facebook or like, comment and share other people.If you want to unblock to person these are the simple steps to follow below:-
- Firstly, you Go to your Facebook app and log in .
- After that, you select the Facebook setting on the right corner of the app and select the privacy setting.
- And select the blocking option and choose the blocking user, you have seen the list of blocking user, you have blocked.
- After that, you click on unblocking the user and fill name anyone you want to unblock.
- Click the confirm and finish th unblocking person.
How to Unblock someone on Facebook Messenger
- Go to the messenger app at the top right corner and select the profile icon.
- After that, you scroll down and select the account settings.
- Click the blocking section under privacy.
- After, If you type names in the text box, you can click the “Block” button to block them. Below the text box, there is a list of already blocked people. To unblock someone, click on the “unblock” button with their name.
- Finally, click on the unblock button to unblock a person.
After reading all these post you can easely