How to Tag someone on Facebook
February 3, 2020
Facebook is the best social networking site that makes it so you share thoughts and photos. If you want to join a new friend on Facebook then you send a friend request and make it.you share your view, photo and thoughts with our family members and tags all them. If you tag family and friends then tag someone on Facebook app. These are some methods for you to how to tag someone on Facebook below:-
Tag someone on Facebook through Mobile and Desktop:
How to Tag someone on Facebook through Mobile
- Open the Facebook application
- You open the Facebook app and log in.
- After you go to tag option and tag the people but some point due to your privacy settings, you may not able to tag other people.These are some option to given you tag people on Facebook through mobile phone.
Tag someone to photograph
- In one of your photo albums, tap an image from your timeline or someone else’s timeline.
- Tap the purchase tag icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap anywhere on the photo.Typically, the tags of people appearing in the photo are placed above their image, but you can tap anywhere to your liking.
- Type a person’s name.
- When the dialog box appears, step the name of the person you want to tag. By doing this, they get tagged in the picture.
- You tap on the upper right corner of the X point then Your friend will receive a notification that you have tagged in the picture.
To tag someone in a post
- Start a new post by tapping the status update indicated at the top of your newsfeed or timeline.
- It will read on your mind. “Would you like to share updates” or something like that.
- Tag People. It is next to the blue button at the bottom of the screen.If you do not see this option then you tap Add to your post below the message immediately to open the options menu.
- Tap who you are with at the top of the screen.
- tap someone who appears in the list on the screen.
- To Fill a person’s name.
- When the screen appears then tap the name of the person you want to tag.If you want to tag multiple people type other people’s names and tap them all.
- When done then tap in the upper-right corner of the app. On Android, the button can be labeled Next.
- You write a comment and tap Post in the app right corner. Your posts will appear on your timeline and will receive a notification to another user that you tagged the post.
Tag someone to type their name
- Start a comment on a post or any other post, photo or video.
- To start writing someone’s name anywhere in the post or comments. Facebook will give you suggestions as you type.
- Alternatively, type @ before typing the name.It is known that Facebook would you like to tag any of your posts or comments.
- That tap the user’s name that you want to tag appears.
- Tap the post in the upper-right. You post or posting comments, and will receive a notification to another user that you tagged them in a post.
How to Tag someone on Facebook through Desktop
- First, you go to facebook.com in your browser
- After that log in Facebook account
- After you go to tag option and tag the people but some point due to your privacy settings, you may not be able to tag other people.
Tag someone on a photo picture
- You click on your photo album or your timeline or click on your friend’s photo.
- Click on the photo of the label under the image.
- Click on the face or another part of the photo. If people appear on the image, Facebook will reveal a face. If your algorithms recognize a person, Facebook suggests tagging someone.
- Start typing a name.
- Click the name of the person you want to label when it appears in the dialog box. In doing so, they are labeled in the image.
- When finished, click anywhere on the black background. The other user will receive a notification that they have been marked on the image.
Mark someone in a message
- Start a new publication by clicking on the status update indicator at the top of your newsfeed or timeline.
- Click on the friend tag and It is next to a blue silhouette near the bottom of the dialog.
- Click on Who are you in the center of the dialog.
- Start writing someone’s name.
- Click on the name of the person you want to label when it appears on the screen. If you want to tag multiple people, enter the names of other people and click on them.
- Write a comment and click on the post in the lower right corner. Your message will appear in your timeline and another user will receive a notification that you have marked it in the message.
Tag someone to write their name
- Create a comment on an article or any other article, photo or video.
- Start writing someone’s name anywhere in the message or comment. Facebook will give you suggestions as you write.
- Otherwise, type @ before entering the user name.It is known that Facebook would you like to tag someone in your post or comment.
- Click on the user’s name to label.
- Click Publish in the lower right corner of the dialog box. Your message or comment will be published and another user will receive a notification telling you that you have marked it in a message.
Tag a picture before publishing
- Click below the post, photo and video.
- You Select the picture thereafter you want to share.
- Hover over the photo and click on the bottom left.
- Click on someone in the photo and start typing your name.
- Select the full name of the person or page you want to label.
- when you tagging finishing people after you click it.
- Select audience for your post, and then click Share.
To mark a previously published photo
- Click on the photo you want to tag.
- Hover over the photo and click on the photo tag at the bottom.
- Click on the person in the photo and start typing your name.
- Select the name of the person or page that you want to label.
- Click the tag on the photo and OK.
Facebook is a very big networking platform through which we can share our photos and thoughts with our family and friends. You can share photos and videos on Facebook and tag those photos. If you are having trouble tagging photos and videos on Facebook, then you can get rid of it by reading the above point.